Saturday, January 19, 2008

Two Tools I Love in My Home Office

Staying organized in my home office keeps me sane!
(At least, I think it does; friends might disagree.)

Two tools I LOVE that reduce my stress and increase my productive time are:

An electric stapler
A luxury, you object? Once you try one, you'll agree with me.
They're fun, easy to use, and help you tame that mess of papers.
You can buy one with a hefty supply of staples for under $20.
Choose your favorite color of staples! (I have purple.)

A heavy-duty hole punch
Three-ring binders are essential for keeping papers organized, accessible, and neat.
But nothing stinks more than fighting with a flimsy hole punch to prepare papers, bank statements, articles, and so forth for storage in their binders.
I recommend the Swingline Desktop Hole Punch for about $33.

Each time I use these tools, I think what great investments they've been for me.
They've saved me time and hassle and make work a lot more fun.

I think they're essential for YOUR home office, too!
Try them and let me know what you think.

No comments: